Summer Learning Club
How can worker self-organization improve the working lives of people in and around the tech industry? The Summer Learning Club focused on answering this question through sessions based on worker’s inquiry, labor history, critique of the tech industry, and case studies from other successful movements.
- 07/15 Tech Workers Inquiry
- 07/22 ‘Soft Authoritarianism’ in the Tech Workplace
- 07/29 What is a Worker Center?
- 07/30 The Internet, Technology, The Gig Economy and the Future of Labor @ ILWU Local 34 Hall
- 08/05 Organizing High-Tech Workers
- 08/12 IWW Organizer Training
- 08/19 Italy’s “Hot Autumn” (1969)